Every year we attend several shows, particularly over the spring and summer months. So if you live close to one come and say hello to us, and if you are a regular customer please introduce yourself!
What we sell at the shows depends on the time of year. At some shows we sell only seeds and gardening sundries, but at ones in the spring and summer months we will also be selling any combination of fresh chillies, chilli plug plants, and attractive, mature chilli plants.
The shows booked for 2018 so far are:
- 13-14th Feburary: RHS Early Spring Plant Fair at RHS Horticultural Halls, Vincent Square, London.
- 6-7th April: RHS Spring Plant and Orchid Fair at RHS Horticultural Halls, Vincent Square, London
- 13-15th April: RHS Flower Show Cardiff at Cardiff.
- 12-13th May: Christchurch Food Festival, Christchurch, Dorset
- 26-28th May: Blenheim Palace Food Festival, nr Oxford
- 22-24th June: Blenheim Flower Festival, nr Oxford
- 7-8th July: Swindon Chilli and Cheese Festival: Swindon
- 11-12th July: RHS Plant and Art Fair at RHS Horticultural Halls, Vincent Square, London
- 16th July: Eastleigh Chilli Fest: Eastleigh
- 21-22nd July: Guildford Chilli and Cheese Festival, Guildford
- 28-29th July: Great Dorset Chilli Festival, Wimborne St. Giles, Dorset
- 4-5th August: Taunton Flower Show, Taunton, Somerset
- 10-12th August: Chilli Fiesta, West Dean, West Sussex
- 18-19th August: Devon Fire and Spice, Powderham Castle, nr. Exeter
- 25-27th August: Benington Chilli Festival, Benington, Stevenage, Herts
- 4-9th September: RHS Wisley Flower Show, Wisley Gardens, Woking, Surrey
- 15-16th September: Toby’s Garden Festival, Forde Abbey, Chard, Somerset
- 2-3rdOctober: RHS Harvest Festival at RHS Horticultural Halls, Vincent Square, London
- 13th October: Wimborne Food Festival, Wimborne Minster, Dorset
There may be more shows and these will be added as we know them.